Crypto Invest carefully takes care of its clients' personal data privacy. Our privacy statement explains our customers’ data we collect as well as the collection reason and the way we keep it secure. Below we discuss the customers’ rights regarding their personal data. Please carefully read the current rules to be aware of their processing way.
Who are we?
Our Company is a financial institution, acting as the data controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR).
63, Moorside Avenue, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD4 5BJ, UNITED KINGDOM
The clients are entitled to request us to:
1. confirm clients’ personal data we hold and provided them with such data copy;
2. correct clients’ invalid personal data;
3. remove clients’ personal data unless there is a real reason to keep it;
4. temporarily stop using clients’ personal data unless the right to use them is disputed;
5. stop using clients’ personal data unless we provide a valid reason for using (for example, we need to continue to store this data to maintain a product warranty);
6. stop using clients’ personal data to send you marketing materials;
7. provide our clients’ personal data they previously gave us in a structured and widely used electronic format, or send such data directly to another company, if it is possible in terms of technical aspect.
The provision mentioned above is applied when we use your data on your consent basis or because it is required to comply with our agreement.
We’d like to ensure that your personal data you provided us with, including your communication preferences is accurate and up-to-date. Please contact us, if revealing invalid data.
Besides you are entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, if you are not satisfied with your personal data processing way, used by our company.
- How long will personal data be processed?
- The data will be processed for the period, during which the User uses our Service, and for a certain time period, when legal regulations come into force, including for tax purposes, anti-fraud purposes, obligations fulfillment in the tools and goods market regulation by financial institutions.
- Besides our clients’ data will be stored for the period, within which they are going to satisfy potential claims or if such claims may arise and are not subject to the limitation period.
- Personal data provision
- Personal data provision is voluntary. It is required to provide own personal data in order to sign the services provision contract.
- The User's consent is completely voluntary and does not prevent him from using our Service.
- Company’s rights and obligations
- The Company is entitled to regularly suspend the Service operation in the event of a failure, error, defect, as well as to carry out modernization or repair work, required to improve or restore the Service functionality for a period not longer than it is necessary to improve or restore functionality.
- The Company is entitled to block the User's access to the Service, in particular, to block the opportunity to use the Account by the Registered User, if the Company receives reliable information about the fact that the User has violated the Rules or that he uses our Service in a manner, which violates our company’s rules or third parties’ rights.
- Our Company is entitled to permanently block the User's access to the Service, in particular, to permanently block his opportunity to use personal Account by the Registered User, if he does not eliminate the violation.
- The Company is obliged to inform the Users in advance about the planned Service modernization and temporary access block to the Service or the Account in the announcement form on the website.
- User’s rights and obligations
- The User is entitled to use the current Service for personal purposes only, except for commercial ones.
- The Registered User is entitled to delete own Account or decline his consent to get the newsletter from the Company at any time.
- The User is obliged to use the current Service in accordance with the Service regulations and rules.
- The User is obliged to provide the Company with reliable own data in order to correctly use all the Service and personal Account functions.
- The Registered User is obliged to avoid sharing own the data to log in to third parties.
- The registered User is obliged to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized access to the Account, if any.
- Responsibility principles
- The Company is not liable for damage, caused by the Service or the Account use by the Users or Registered Users in a manner, which doesn’t correspond to the current Service rules and regulations.
- The Company is not responsible for temporary inability to use the Service or the Account, if it is caused by the reasons, which the independent and external service provider is responsible for due to force majeure.
- The Company is not responsible for the third parties’ actions, who use the current Service system, as well as for damage resulting from damaging the User's computer equipment or data resources, during or due to the Service use, in particular, as the viruses result or other reasons.