Crypto Invest carefully takes care of its clients' personal data privacy. Our privacy statement explains our customers’ data we collect as well as the collection reason and the way we keep it secure. Below we discuss the customers’ rights regarding their personal data. Please carefully read the current rules to be aware of their processing way.
Our Company is a financial institution, acting as the data controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR).
63, Moorside Avenue, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD4 5BJ, UNITED KINGDOM
The clients are entitled to request us to:
1. confirm clients’ personal data we hold and provided them with such data copy;
2. correct clients’ invalid personal data;
3. remove clients’ personal data unless there is a real reason to keep it;
4. temporarily stop using clients’ personal data unless the right to use them is disputed;
5. stop using clients’ personal data unless we provide a valid reason for using (for example, we need to continue to store this data to maintain a product warranty);
6. stop using clients’ personal data to send you marketing materials;
7. provide our clients’ personal data they previously gave us in a structured and widely used electronic format, or send such data directly to another company, if it is possible in terms of technical aspect.
The provision mentioned above is applied when we use your data on your consent basis or because it is required to comply with our agreement.
We’d like to ensure that your personal data you provided us with, including your communication preferences is accurate and up-to-date. Please contact us, if revealing invalid data.
Besides you are entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, if you are not satisfied with your personal data processing way, used by our company.